My program runs a finite element method on a 2D grid. The code works fine for grids smaller than 195x195, but whenever I try to make it bigger the following is shown:
Unable to open 'cygwin.S': Unable to read file 'c:\mingw810\src\gcc-8.1.0\libgcc\config\i386\cygwin.S' (Error: Unable to resolve non-existing file 'c:\mingw810\src\gcc-8.1.0\libgcc\config\i386\cygwin.S').
I tried to put a breakpoint in the very beggining to check where the problem is, but it does not work because the issue shows up before the breakpoint. I guess it has something to do with the compiler and the memory since the problem pops up at a certain size of the grid. I am not putting the code in here as it is too big and it involves few files, but the way I am creating the pointers is:
int *pivot_N;
I am using:
g++ (x86_64-win32-seh-rev0, Built by MinGW-W64 project) 8.1.0
I have 52 variables, 16 of them are pointers. Could the problem be that I have too many variables? I have not a lot of experience, but also tried to run it on a higher RAM computer just in case, and the problem persists.