I don't know much about web development and stuff. I am having trouble with my Google Site. I want to embed a crossword, made with help of Crossword Labs. The embed code that this Crossword Labs gave me for a certain crossword looks like this [the below one is for a sample puzzle] :
<div style="margin:auto; display:flex; flex-direction:column; height:500px; max-width:500px">
<iframe border="0" src="https://crosswordlabs.com/embed/sample-crossword-64" style="flex:1; width:100%; padding:5px 0px 0 5px; border:3px solid black; "></iframe>
<a target="_blank" style="align-self:center; font-size:12px; color:black; padding-top:10px; text-decoration:none;text-align:center" href="https://crosswordlabs.com">Crossword Puzzle Maker</a>
The issue with this is: The print icon and 'Clear Puzzle' option in the Code is not working when I embed it in my Google Site. See this snippet to know what I am talking about
The error I am able to see when I open "Inspect Element" is
Ignored call to 'print()'. The document is sandboxed, and the 'allow-modals' keyword is not set.
Please help me with this issue. And let me know if there is any lack of context. Thank you in advance!
EDIT: I tried other solutions which were in similar lines. But none of them worked. So, a solution for this specific issue would be appreciated