In the attached snippet, the "header" section of the grid has text that is aligned to the left. How can I go about adding additional text that is aligned to the far right section of the grid? Also, I am wondering how to go about centering the text vertically, as it currently is above the middle. I have tried adding another div and using justify-content and align-items, but nothing I have tried so far has worked. Would appreciate any help. Thank you.
body {
display: grid;
grid-template-areas: "header header header" "nav article ads" "nav footer footer";
grid-template-rows: 80px 1fr 70px;
grid-template-columns: 20% 1fr 15%;
grid-row-gap: 10px;
grid-column-gap: 10px;
height: 100vh;
margin: 0;
}
header,
footer,
article,
nav,
div {
padding: 1.2em;
background: gold;
}
#pageHeader {
grid-area: header;
}
#pageFooter {
grid-area: footer;
}
#mainArticle {
grid-area: article;
}
#mainNav {
grid-area: nav;
}
#siteAds {
grid-area: ads;
}
/* Stack the layout on small devices/viewports. */
@media all and (max-width: 575px) {
body {
grid-template-areas: "header" "article" "ads" "nav" "footer";
grid-template-rows: 80px 1fr 70px 1fr 70px;
grid-template-columns: 1fr;
}
}
<header id="pageHeader">Header</header>
<article id="mainArticle">Article</article>
<nav id="mainNav">Nav</nav>
<div id="siteAds">Ads</div>
<footer id="pageFooter">Footer</footer>
