Vuetify VComboBox not showing options in Web Component

Viewed 308

I have a vue component that I build as a web component through the vue-cli-service. I have had a few issues with vuetify while trying to do this. The last one I have to fix is an issue where my v-combobox does not display the drop down menu for choosing options.

Here is how I have it set up.

Component:

<v-combobox
   v-model="dataType"
   label="Select an interaction type"
   :items="types"
></v-combobox>

data:

types: ['option1', 'option2']

I am importing and including all components al a carte like suggested in many tutorials on forcing vuetify to work inside a web component like this:

<script>
import { VCombobox } from "vuetify/lib";
import vuetify from "../../../plugins/vuetify"
export default {
  name: "SecondaryPathwayForm",
  components: {
    VCombobox,
  },
  vuetify,
}
</script>

I have been able to get all relevant CSS and styles to work, but I cannot figure out why the options wont display under the combobox. Has anyone found a solution to this?

0 Answers
Related