I want to get the SHA-1 code, but I encountered an error.
C:\Users\erdem\AndroidStudioProjects\flutter_app\android>gradlew signinReport
how can I solve this problem?
I want to get the SHA-1 code, but I encountered an error.
C:\Users\erdem\AndroidStudioProjects\flutter_app\android>gradlew signinReport
how can I solve this problem?
I was trying to get the SHA1 but I couldn't get because of the missing keystore error, I tried that and it worked for me I don't know if it really works.
If you have your own jks file and did lead it with key.properties but still gives the error Missing Keystore that worked for me :
keytool -alias "AndroidDebugKey" -genkeypair in the terminal of your android studio give it a password of android..keystore..keystore to debug.keystore.Had the same issue. Cleanest fix I found is to generate a debug key:
keytool -genkey -v -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore -storepass android -alias androiddebugkey -keypass android -dname "CN=Android Debug,O=Android,C=US"
gradlew signinReport will work after that.
You can follow these steps:
Create a file named /android/key.properties that contains a reference to your keystore:
storePassword=<password from previous step>
keyPassword=<password from previous step>
keyAlias=key
storeFile=<location of the key store file, such as /Users/<user name>/key.jks>