I'm very new to Bootstrap and have been working through some tutorials. I'm currently trying to rebuild Google's homepage and have run into some difficulty with the responsiveness of the grid system.
I've created a very basic layout of the top bar on Google's homepage and it more or less looks fine as it is fullscreen; however, when I resize the window, the text on the right hand side spills over the width of the window.
<body>
<div class="container-fluid" id="topbar">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-1 justify-content-start aboutlink">
About
</div>
<div class="col-1 justify-content-start">
Store
</div>
<div class="col-8">
</div>
<div class="col-1 justify-content-end gmaillink">
Gmail
</div>
<div class="col-1 justify-content-end">
Images
</div>
</div>
</div>
Here's an image of the issue:
The classes "aboutlink" and "gmaillink" are simply aligning the text to the right and the topbar id has a 15px margin and sets the font size.
I've had a read through the responsive breakpoints and grid system documentation, but can't seem to fix this issue. Would be grateful if anyone could share some advice?
Thank you.
