Omnet++5.0: Simulation terminated with exit code: -1073741819

Viewed 862

I'm beginner at omnet++ and veins, I have just installed Omnet++ 5.0 (on Windows 10) and installed INET with it as well. I've added a new application traci named "obstacle" to block véhicules, I've changed the files erlangen.launchd.xml and omnetpp.ini and I try to run the examples erlangen. However, it throws an error:

Simulation terminated with exit code: -1073741819.

I am not finding any help regarding this error anywhere. Please help me .

2 Answers

-1073741819 is equal to 0xC0000005. Try to search using this error number.
Moreover, take a look at Debugging and set in your omnetpp.ini:

 debug-on-errors = true

Thanks to that when your simulation crashes, the debugger will show the line that is source of this error.

the debugger open cexecption.cc

the result of debugging

and the error message is :

std::logic_error: basic_string::_m_construct null not valid -- in module (veins::traciscenariomanagerlaunchd) rsuexamplescenario.manager (id=6), at t=1s, event #2

Related