I'm using atom and testing out HTTP::Request::Generator PERL module. Code , below works on most part but I'm unable to send cookies or headers, it only displays default headers even when I have set in my code.
use strict;
use warnings;
use HTTP::Request::Generator 'generate_requests';
use LWP::UserAgent;
my $ua = 'LWP::UserAgent'->new;
my $gen = generate_requests(
method => 'GET',
host => [ 'https://abc.ai/' ],
pattern => 'https://abc.ai',
headers => {
"User-Agent" => 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64',
"Cookie" => '_abc',
},
wrap => sub {
my ( $req ) = @_;
# Fix up some values
$req->{'headers'}{'Content-Length'} = 666;
},
wrap => \&HTTP::Request::Generator::as_http_request,
);
while ( my $req = $gen->() ) {
my $response = $ua->request( $req );
# print $response->protocol, ' ', $response->status_line, "\n";
print $req->headers->as_string, "\n";
print $req->as_string();
# Do something with $response here?
if ($response->is_success) {
# print $response->decoded_content;
print $response ->header('title');
}
else {
die $response->status_line;
}
}
Output
User-Agent: libwww-perl/6.31
Login
The title page indicate me I'm not logged in this cookie is fine and i have tested it using curl i can manually login and retrieve required resource. Why its failing for perl, how can access my header options in code above. Thanks.
Solution
body_params => {
comment => ['Some comment', 'Another comment, A++'],
},
Got it solved adding above code.