AzureDevOps Pipleline Metrics/Logs in Grafana

Viewed 2736

is it possible to publish Azure DevOps pipeline metrics/logs into Grafana. I'm looking to build Grafana dashboard to display success/failire of Azure Build & Release pipeline.

I don't want metrics from the applications deployed via the pipeline (which can be done by plugging-in grafana to Azure Monitor)

4 Answers

There is a grafana service hook out of the box for release pipelines. It doesn't appear to be anything similar for the build pipelines.

is it possible to publish Azure DevOps pipeline metrics/logs into Grafana

As far as I know, this is currently impossible to achieve. Azure devops only provides service hook and extension for annotations but not for logs. Currently only the integration of Grafana and Microsoft Azure Monitor logs is provided.

You could add your request for this feature on our UserVoice site, which is our main forum for product suggestions. After suggest raised, you can vote and add your comments for this feedback. The product team would provide the updates if they view it. In addition, you can also new topic on Grafana Community for more help.

I have been able to extract ADO data via the APIs through a python script & post that in postgres DB & finally displaying it in Grafana

Related