I am trying to set up WSO2 Identity Server behind a reverse proxy for SSL offloading. For example, let's say if WSO2 IS is available at say https://<some-ip>:9443/, I am trying to put it behind reverse proxy with address such as https://<domain name>/is/. Note the context path /is and SSL port 443. I thought that this will be trivial enough but sadly I am unable to find any conclusive documentation for achieving the same.
My applications are using OIDC to connect to WSO2 IS and using Azure Application Gateway as reverse proxy - typically all API calls works well but neither of UI (or flows involving redirections) works due to context. I can also fix redirects by URL rewriting at reverse proxy but that still doesn't solve problems. For example, login page will appear but XHR call from the same will go to /logincontext instead of /is/logincontext. Where can I set up the proxy context path in WSO2 IS? I already tried setting the same in .toml file (equivalent of setting it in carbon.xml) but it seems to be affecting only Management Portal.
WSo2 IS documentation talks about setting it up behind ngnix but that documentation is not using any path context. I could find reverse proxy documentation for other WSO2 product such as WSO2 API Manager but it only involves updating carbon.xml and that doesn't work for WSO2 IS. I am not a java person and hence, finding it difficult to figure out web app organization of WSO2.
Any help/link to documentation/guide to set up with proxy context will be useful.