So I have a few questions regarding how Webpack serves its bundles. I have a React application created using create-react-app. When I inspect the JS bundles in Chrome dev tools, I can see all the individual js files I created in my React app (eg. App.js). But I also see other bundles like bundle.js, 0.chunck.js and main.js. However, only the bundle files are shown in network tab. This indicates that only the Webpack bundles were actually downloaded.
So the question is, how were these other individual files get delivered to the browser? Is my application using the bundle or these separate files? I believe that the individual JS files are only available in 'development' mode of Webpack, and not in 'production' mode, but I would still like to understand this.
Further, is the React source code a part of these bundles or is React globally exposed? If React is part of the bundles, then how does React dev tools recognize that React is present on the page, given that all Webpack bundles are isolated from all other code?
