Consul 1.8.4 ui not loading as it is expected

Viewed 1759

There is a scenario that I'm working on and that is clustering Consul for Service Discovery. I have 3 physical machines to create a cluster. I follow this tutorial to design my cluster. At the end of the day, this is the result of consul members: enter image description here

** I don't see the leader election or something like that, strange!!

There is an error on connection to Consul UI, as long as I enabled ui in the configuration. The error said

The Backend responded with an error, Error 500 You may have visited a URL that is loading an unknown resource, so you can try going back to the root or try re-submitting your ACL Token/SecretID by going back to ACLs.

Then I realized may it's important to configure ACL, so I added these lines to my configuration file

acl {
   enabled        = true
   default_policy = "deny"
   down_policy    = "extend-cache"
}

After this consul members command said

Error retrieving members: Unexpected response code: 403 (ACL not found)

and consul acl bootstrap command said

Failed ACL bootstrapping: Unexpected response code: 500 (The ACL system is currently in legacy mode.)

Good to mention that all the configuration for servers is coming from this tutorial.

So what's going on here?

0 Answers
Related