Modifying displayed keyword on kibana dashboard

Viewed 64

Is it there a way to change the string/keyword being displayed on a specific dashboard?

Lets say that in a certain display I have the following keyword being shown.

[Scan 1] Extended HTTP Methods found

Is it there a way so this keyword appears as

Extended HTTP Methods found

Without changing the actual document within elasticsearch with an update query?

1 Answers

as it stands currently, changing the X-axis and Y-axis, is not possible. However, if you can create the same visualization in Vega, it will be flexible to change the respective axis.

I used the default visualization given by Vega, and I was able to change the specific axis title as follows:

enter image description here

The query:

enter image description here

After that, I saved the visualization and added it in a dashboard.

It may be done as follows:

  1. Create or use an existing dashboard.

If you are creating a new select the following option (Add An Existing):

enter image description here

  1. Search for the object

enter image description here

  1. It will be added to this dashboard as follows:

enter image description here

Let me know if you have any issue, I will be glad to help.

Related