I am wondering is it possible to get a database collections list using node.js client? I have found a way how to do it using XQuery and it works fine in "Query console", but I'm not sure is it possible to run that query from node.js client?
I am wondering is it possible to get a database collections list using node.js client? I have found a way how to do it using XQuery and it works fine in "Query console", but I'm not sure is it possible to run that query from node.js client?
The node.js API supports Structured Queries: Node.js Application Developers Guide: Searching with Structured Queries
Structured queries can be used to query collections: Search Developers Guide: collection-query
I haven't had a chance to test it, but as long as the collection lexicon is enabled, then you should be able to use something like this to get the list:
"collection-query": {
"uri": [ "*" ]
}