Why Cloudflare keeps complaining that "Please turn JavaScript on and reload the page"?

Viewed 2843

I'm using this stack:

  • C#
  • Selenium
  • ChromeDriver

And I want to automate a page protected by Cloudflare. I won't violate any guidelines of that site. I just want to automate some procedures that our employees want to do. Usually once each minute or two.

However, this site is protected by Cloudflare's DDoS prevention, and while I can go to that site in a normal Chrome browser by solving captcha, for some weird reason in an automated Chrome it keeps reloading the same Cloudflare page complaining that:

enter image description here

What I see in the UI is Checking your browser before accessing .... But when I look into DevTools and Network tab, I see the response code 503 and the message Please turn JavaScript on and reload the page.

The point is, I checked and JavaScript is already enabled. This is how I made sure:

  • Chrome settings
  • Searching for JavaScript (which is located in Site settings in Chrome 85.0.4183.121)
  • Scrolled down to find JavaScript, clicked on it and made sure it's on (as in the image below)

enter image description here

What should I do? How can I fix this?

0 Answers
Related