For some time now, when im running my react-native projects in vscode and I switch between files in the editor, the project fast refreshes on its own, without me pressing ctrl+s. This will only happen when the file I switch to inside the editor has not been opened before during the session. I have done some research that suggested there might be a cloud service storing/syncing the files. But that doesnt seem to be the case because i have already checked my Google drive and nothing from my projects are there.. have never opened dropBox before, and I dont have an iCloud account on this windows PC. Furthermore I have tried deleting the project and recloning it with no luck... this is a very annoying issue since sometimes I will be working on a screen deep inside navigation and if I open a file I haven't recently used it will take me all the way back to home screen. I suspect vscode is causing the problem, or maybe my file explorer is messed up.. any suggestions on what I should try? (running windows 10)