I have a map view in my app that displays the user's location. when the user's location is tapped an image is displayed as below:
is there a way to make this image customized to my liking, so for instance I would like to show the photo that the user has in his own profile, or any other static image that I would like to add.
similar to how the apple maps would show your profile picture in your location dot.
how can I do that here?
here is my code:
func mapView(_ mapView: MKMapView, viewFor annotation: MKAnnotation) -> MKAnnotationView? {
if annotation is MKUserLocation {
print("user location image tapped")
return nil
}
let reuseId = "pin"
var pinView = mapView.dequeueReusableAnnotationView(withIdentifier: reuseId) as? MKPinAnnotationView
if pinView == nil {
pinView = MKPinAnnotationView(annotation: annotation, reuseIdentifier: reuseId)
pinView?.animatesDrop = true
pinView?.canShowCallout = true
pinView?.isDraggable = true
// pinView?.pinColor = .purple
let rightButton: AnyObject! = UIButton(type: UIButton.ButtonType.detailDisclosure)
pinView?.rightCalloutAccessoryView = rightButton as? UIView
}
else {
pinView?.annotation = annotation
}
return pinView
}
any help on this? thank you.
