I'm trying to work out the best way to create a p-value using Fisher's Exact test from four columns in a dataframe. I have already extracted the four parts of a contingency table, with 'a' being top-left, 'b' being top-right, 'c' being bottom-left and 'd' being bottom-right. I have started including additional calculated columns via simple pandas calculations, but these aren't necessary if there's an easier way to just use the 4 initial columns. I have over 1 million rows when including an additional set (x.type = high), so want to use an efficient method. So far this is my code:
import pandas as pd
import glob
import math
path = r'directory_path'
all_files = glob.glob(path + "/*.csv")
li = []
for filename in all_files:
df = pd.read_csv(filename, index_col=None, header=0)
li.append(df)
frame = pd.concat(li, axis=0, ignore_index=True)
frame['a+b'] = frame['a'] + frame['b']
frame['c+d'] = frame['c'] + frame['d']
frame['a+c'] = frame['a'] + frame['c']
frame['b+d'] = frame['b'] + frame['d']
As an example of this data, 'frame' currently shows:
ID(n) a b c d i x.name x.type a+b c+d a+c b+d
0 1258065 5 28 31 1690 1754 Albumin low 33 1721 36 1718
1 1132105 4 19 32 1699 1754 Albumin low 23 1731 36 1718
2 898621 4 30 32 1688 1754 Albumin low 34 1720 36 1718
3 573158 4 30 32 1688 1754 Albumin low 34 1720 36 1718
4 572975 4 23 32 1695 1754 Albumin low 27 1727 36 1718
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
666646 12435 1 0 27 1726 1754 WHR low 1 1753 28 1726
666647 15119 1 0 27 1726 1754 WHR low 1 1753 28 1726
666648 17053 1 2 27 1724 1754 WHR low 3 1751 28 1726
666649 24765 1 3 27 1723 1754 WHR low 4 1750 28 1726
666650 8733 1 1 27 1725 1754 WHR low 2 1752 28 1726
Is the best way to convert these to a numpy array and process it through iteration, or keep it in pandas? I assume that I can't use math functions within a dataframe (I've tried math.comb(), which didn't work in a dataframe). I've also tried using pyranges for its fisher method but it seems it doesn't work with my environment (python 3.8).
Any help would be much appreciated!