How do I persist local changes to NopCommerce docker container?

Viewed 332

I am running a NopCommerce installation for theme development locally via Docker.

I have everything running smoothly now but I can't change local code to affect my live container.

I have my local theme files linked to my container via volumes but my changes only show when I make them, stop the docker container, and restart the docker container. I can confirm that the code does change when I restart but I need to work on a live container with live code.

I have this working with Wordpress theme development but I can't figure out why NopCommerce doesn't want me to do this.

Here is my docker-compose.yml

version: "3.4"
services:
    nopcommerce_web:
        image: "nopcommerceteam/nopcommerce:4.20"
        container_name: nopcommerce
        ports:
            - "80:80"
        volumes:
            - nopcommerce_data:/app
            - ./Themes:/app/Themes
        depends_on:
           - nopcommerce_database
    nopcommerce_database:
        image: "microsoft/mssql-server-linux"
        container_name: nopcommerce_mssql_server
        ports:
            - "1433:1433"
        environment:
            SA_PASSWORD: "fakepassword"
            ACCEPT_EULA: "Y"
            MSSQL_PID: "Developer"
        volumes:
            - nopcommerce_db:/var/opt/mssql

volumes:
  nopcommerce_db:
  nopcommerce_data:
0 Answers
Related