Why is the dropdown Application greyed out in Run user flow?

Viewed 985

I am using Azure Active Directory B2C. I registered my application. I have now trying to create a sign up sign in User flow. However, I unable to use the newly appended authority url in my js client. ...-724716ee2ac2/b2c_1_susi I get a http status code 'failed'. When I try click the button 'Run user flow' all the drop down fields are greyed out and nothing happens when I click run. Any idea what else is needed?

The documentation indicates that I should be able to test the user flow by selecting the application and hit run.

enter image description here

3 Answers

I came across this too, the documentation fails to mention you need to create a third application registration. This is your SPA/MVC application registration. Once you have done this you can test the policies.

I had the same with running the user flow and what helped me was enabling "Allow public client flows" Allow public client flows

Related