I am trying to insert my nested object to Realm with To-One Relationships method, but I got an unexpected result where all value of my nested object is the same thing as the value from the first of my nested object that has been Relationship
This is my schema looks like
const PhotoSchema = {
name: 'CUSTOMER_PHOTOS',
properties: {
base64: 'string'
}
};
const TimeSchema = {
name: 'CUSTOMER_TIMES',
properties: {
warranty: 'float',
finish: 'float'
}
};
const MainSchema = {
name: 'CUSTOMERS',
primaryKey: 'id',
properties: {
id: 'int',
name: 'string',
photo: {type: 'CUSTOMER_PHOTOS'},
time: {type: 'CUSTOMER_TIMES'},
}
};
And try to insert some data like this
import Realm from 'realm';
Realm.open({
path: 'mydb.realm',
schema: [PhotoSchema, TimeSchema, MainSchema]
})
.then((realm) => {
realm.write(() => {
realm.create('CUSTOMERS', {
id: Date.now(),
name: 'John',
photo: {
base64: 'ImageBase64'
},
time: {
warranty: 31,
finish: 7
}
})
})
})
.catch((error) => {
console.error(error)
});
The process of inserting data is successfully BUT I got unexpected result when successfully get that data from Realm
Unexpected Result in console.log()
{
id: 1601335000882,
name: "John",
photo: {
base64: "ImageBase64"
},
// This value is the same as PhotoSchema
time: {
base64: "ImageBase64"
}
}
I want to the actual result like this
{
id: 1601335000882,
name: "John",
photo: {
base64: "ImageBase64"
},
time: {
warranty: 21
finish: 7
}
}
I there anything wrong with my code? The Documentation is not too detail about the method, the explanation and the example is just like one word
UPDATE:
I got an unexpected result only in the console.log() and if I try to access the property directly like MY_DATA.time.warranty the result is what I expected
The Answer is: No
To-One Relationships method is not only for one Schema, and Thanks to Angular San for showing an example of Inverse Relationships method.