Appscript from drive throws "Sorry, unable to open the file at this time. Please check the address and try again" for a week

Viewed 746

I tried to do this: Failed attempt at an appscript

But I always get this:

"Sorry, unable to open the file at this time. Please check the address and try again Proof of failure

Do I have to enable it somewhere secret somehow.

2 Answers

It seems to be a bug, I am having the same issue and it seems that other users also do.

There is already an issue about it on Public Issue Tracker - give it a "star" to increase visibility.

In the meantime use the workaround as suggested by TheMaster and create your scripts from script.google.com instead of drive.google.com.

On Google's Docs Editors Help Nathan Alvesinho suggested that multiple accounts may have something to do with it. I also have multiple accounts. I used the Sign out of all accounts button on my google profile. I signed back in to only one account, and it worked. Not ideal, but it helped me.

Related