I wanted to know how I can change a single node name of a node of a digraph. I am new to networkx and could only find answers on how to change all node names.
In my case I am iterating over a graph A to create graph B. p and c are nodes of graph A. The edge (p,c) of graph A contains data I want to add to the node p of B. However, when I am adding the edge data from graph A to the already existing node p of graph B, I would like to update the name of p to be equal to the name of c so I am able to reference it again for the next edge of graph A because it then is the edge (c,x) and I can use the c to reference it again...
The relevant part of my code looks like this
new_stages = A.in_edge(c, data='stages')
stages = B.node[p]['stages']
stages.append(new_stages)
<<Update node p to have name of c??>>
B.add_node(p, stages=new_stage_set)
Any help is appreciated, thanks!