Android layout - display 2 vectors & text of a button

Viewed 39

I am trying to build buttons made of: a vector (some sort of frame) behind a another vector (some sort of icon) and both above a text (some sort of description).

This whole object (vectors & text) should be clickable.


  • See this wireframe for example (the required view):

enter image description here


Currently, I didn't manage to do this. The only result I was able to achieve is the creation of a button that 2 vectors are starched all over it and the text is inside the frame. The visual result is different from the required:

  • See this layout for example (the current view):

enter image description here

<Button
        android:id="@+id/btn_settings"
        android:layout_width="140dp"
        android:layout_height="140dp"
        android:background="@drawable/ic_frame"
        android:drawableTop="@drawable/ic_settings"
        android:paddingTop="20dp"
        android:paddingBottom="8dp"
        android:text="@string/btn_txtSettings"
        app:layout_constraintBottom_toBottomOf="parent"
        app:layout_constraintEnd_toEndOf="parent"
        app:layout_constraintHorizontal_bias="0.5"
        app:layout_constraintStart_toEndOf="@+id/btn_dri"
        app:layout_constraintTop_toBottomOf="@+id/btn_fov" />

Anyone have an idea how to create the desired button?

0 Answers
Related