Problem in rendering site using hugo-xmin theme in blogdown

Viewed 130

I am trying to change the theme of my site to hugo-xmin, but I am not able to get the site to render properly. I get the home page I want (below), but then I don't get the Contact page (I also don't see it in the public directory).

enter image description here

Also, I don't see my posts in the right format, I see a directory type of listing and I don't see anything in the categories or tags also.

The Posts page is pasted below

enter image description here

I get the 404 message for Contact, as seen below (perhaps because there is no contact.html in the public folder).

I have tried to understand the documentation of the theme in the blogdown book, but I am not able to make much progress. Any help here would be highly appreciated!

The source code of the site can be found at - https://github.com/sn248/sn248.github.io

I am using blogdown version 0.20 and hugo version - 0.75.1, R version - 4.0.2 and rmarkdown version - 2.3.

Thanks!

Satya

1 Answers
Related