I am trying to upload a video using the youtube data api but for some reason am getting the error down below, the keywords I'm using are:
['ski mask the slump god x blueface type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x tyga type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x jasiah type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x bbno type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x jid type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x splurge type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x zotiyac type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x smokepurpp type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x comethazine type beat', 'ski mask the slump god x gunna type beat', 'free type beat 2020', 'free dreamy beat']
The error is:
b'{\n "error": {\n "code": 400,\n "message": "The request metadata specifies invalid video keywords.",\n "errors": [\n
{\n "message": "The request metadata specifies invalid video keywords.",\n "domain": "youtube.video",\n "reason": "invalidTags",\n "location": "body.snippet.tags",\n
"locationType": "other"\n }\n ]\n }\n}\n'
Unless I am bling my keywords do not appear to contain any special characters, any double whitespaces, neither are they over 500 characters long. I have not found any documentation on what are classified as invalid keywords either, so I am kinda stumped here as to what is causing the problem.