Google Managed Certificate does not show status

Viewed 430

I tried to create a managed certificate for my ingress with this yaml:

---
apiVersion: "networking.gke.io/v1beta1"
kind: "ManagedCertificate"
metadata:
    name: "example-cert-webapi"
spec:
    domains:
        - "foobar.domain.com"

It was successfully created but when I try to describe the said managed certificate using this command:

kubectl describe managedcertificate example-cert-api

It does not show the status. I was expecting that it will be in provisioning status but it the output of the describe command does not show the status. Below is the describe output:

Name:         example-cert-webapi
Namespace:    default
Labels:       <none>
Annotations:  <none>
API Version:  networking.gke.io/v1
Kind:         ManagedCertificate
Metadata:
  Creation Timestamp:  2020-09-27T08:31:12Z
  Generation:          1
  Resource Version:    foobarResourceVersion
  Self Link:           fooBarSelfLink
  UID:                 fooBarUID
Spec:
  Domains:
    foobar.domain.com
Events:  <none>

I have replaced with foobar the entries which are think are sensitive data.

I have also a Cloud DNS setup which corresponds to the domains which I used in the certificate.

Has anyone experienced the same situation? When my ingress deployment finished, the SSL certificate did not take effect.

Thanks in advance!

1 Answers
Related