How to play videos in pdf viewer in Angular?

Viewed 167

I am facing a problem while doing a project. I need to display some documents which are in .ppt. So I converted them to .pdf and used a pdf viewer to display them but there are some videos present in those ppts that can't be played in pdf.

So do u have any solution to solve this ? Please help me

  <pdf-viewer [src]="selectedItem.desp"
              [render-text]="true"
              [zoom]="0.85"
              [fit-to-page]="true"
              [show-all]="true"
              [page]="page"
              (after-load-complete)="afterLoadComplete($event)"
              style="display: block;"
  ></pdf-viewer>
1 Answers

I have gone through the PDf Viewer you used, as well as the original project it is based on. The viewer does not support displaying videos inside .pdf files. Nor do any other web based PDF Viewers.

Since the files you want to display are .ppt, I suggest you look into players that can display them directly, instead of converting them.

You can take a look at WebViewer

Related