I have written this python program for a game:
print("CC ACTIVATED")
import lcddriver
import time
import subprocess
display = lcddriver.lcd()
try:
display.lcd_display_string("CC... ", 1)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_display_string("ONLINE", 2)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_clear()
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
try:
display.lcd_display_string("SETUP A", 1)
display.lcd_display_string("PASSWORD? Y/N", 2)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
activate = input("")
if activate == 'y':
print("ACTIVATED")
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("", 1)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_display_string("LOADING", 2)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_clear()
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
else:
print("ABORT")
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("", 1)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_display_string("ABORT", 2)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_clear()
subprocess.call(["sudo","halt"])
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
subprocess.call(["sudo","halt"])
k = True
while k:
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("ENTER PASWORD", 1)
display.lcd_display_string("----------------", 2)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
pasword = input("")
display.lcd_clear()
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("YOU TYPED:", 1)
display.lcd_display_string(pasword, 2)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_display_string("CONFIRM? Y/N", 1)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
ok = input("")
if ok == 'y':
k = False
else:
display.lcd_clear()
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("PASSWORD", 1)
display.lcd_display_string("SET", 2)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
time.sleep(2)
run = True
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("STARTING ", 1)
display.lcd_display_string("GAME...", 2)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
time.sleep(2)
while run:
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("ENTER PASSWORD ", 1)
display.lcd_display_string("TO DEACTIVATE", 2)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
pasword1 = input("")
if pasword1 == pasword:
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("PASSWORD....", 1)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_display_string("ACCEPTED", 2)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("DEACTIVATED", 2)
subprocess.call(["sudo","halt"])
time.sleep(10)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
subprocess.call(["sudo","halt"])
else:
try:
display.lcd_clear()
display.lcd_display_string("PASSWORD....", 1)
time.sleep(2)
display.lcd_display_string("UNACCEPTED", 2)
time.sleep(2)
except Exception:
print("SCREEN ERROR")
It runs on a raspberry pi and works absolutely fine, but there is one thing I want to do that is a bit above my skill level. I need this program to give you three attempts to guess the password,then at the fourth attempt play an audio recording. Afterward it needs to respond to failed attempts with the audio recording for five minutes and then go back to the silent three chances. I know how to get it to do the audio recording, but I need help with the five minute part. Does anyone here know how to do this? Thanks.