Robot Framework - How to import SeleniumLibrary keywords implementation/documentation in eclipse

Viewed 1292

I am new to robot framework and I am using eclipse. I also installed RED plugin. I opened the demo project in eclipse. And opened resource.robot file.

Here's my question. When I Ctrl+click on "Login Page Should Be Open", I get redirected to implementation of the keyword.

Now, I want to do the same with "Open Browser", "Maximize Browser Window" etc

How can I do that?

The main difference between them is that the former is a user defined keyword while the latter is a SeleniumLibrary keyword.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.

*** Keywords ***
Open Browser To Login Page
    Open Browser    ${LOGIN URL}    ${BROWSER}    NONE    ${REMOTE URL}
    Maximize Browser Window
    Set Selenium Speed    ${DELAY}
    Login Page Should Be Open

Login Page Should Be Open
    Title Should Be    Login Page
1 Answers

Thanks everyone for the replies. The solution is to add robot nature (Right click on the project > Robot Framework > Add Robot Nature to the project and add the selenium library in the red.xml as shown below.

Add selenium library to red.xml enter image description here

Ctrl+click on the 'Open Browser' keyword then you'll be redirected to implementation of the keyword enter image description here

Note: I also installed PyDev plugin and setup Phyton Interpreter in eclipse

Related