Unable to determine current Zabbix database version: the table "dbversion" was not found

Viewed 37333

OS: Debian10 App: Zabbix4.0 Installed app:Mariadb,Apache2,php

I got this error after I input this command in mysql.

create database zabbix character set utf8 collate utf8_bin;

and when I tried to restart zabbix-server,

zabbix-server.service: Can't open PID file /run/zabbix/zabbix_server..

Any idea regarding this error?

enter image description here

3 Answers

The problem with Zabbix database can be solved with the following command:

sudo zcat /usr/share/doc/zabbix-server-mysql*/create.sql.gz | mysql -uzabbix -p zabbix_db

where zabbix_db is your Zabbix database name in which you named in MySQL configuration.

Then you need to restart your zabbix-server.

I solved this problem by simply installing the newer version of zabbix which is 4.4 or 5.0. If this kind of problem occurs, I would suggest for you to install the newer version of Zabbix.

This message means you don't have schema just run zcat /usr/share/doc/zabbix-server-mysql/create.sql.gz | mysql -uzabbix -p zabbix after that enter password wait around 10-30sec when import schema will be done for Ubuntu run:

systemctl restart zabbix-server zabbix-agent httpd php-fpm
systemctl enable zabbix-server zabbix-agent httpd php-fpm

Then go to http://server_ip_or_name/zabbix and complete setup.

Related