Ngrok url changes everyday I launch Ngrok

Viewed 3257

I must switch off my computer when I leave the office, then I have to start Ngrok the next day. The surprise is that the URL which Ngrok gives is different from the one it gave yesterday. So in order to test Dialogflow with a Webhook Fulfillment I have to change everyday the URL ! So how to avoid that situation ?

2 Answers

It's mentioned here that you need to upgrade to a paid plan in order to have a fixed url.

Getting a stable URL On the free plan, ngrok's URLs are randomly generated and temporary. If you want to use the same URL every time, you need to upgrade to a paid plan so that you can use the subdomain option for a stable URL with HTTP or TLS tunnels and the remote-addr option for a stable address with TCP tunnels.

Get a paid plan from them. this is how ngrok works when it's free.

Related