I'm using sparkR inside databricks environment and I'm trying to load an XGB model that has been created using RStudio.
I saved the model both in .RData and .model (using xgb.save) types (just to increase my chances of making this work) and then uploaded both files to a folder inside DBFS (databricks).
Now, using databricks, I wanted to load the model so I can apply it to new data, but I always got the same error message. Here's the code and the error:
%r
# Trying to load the .RData file
load(file='/FileStore/tables/folder/xgb_model.RData')
Error in readChar(con, 5L, useBytes = TRUE) : cannot open the connection Error in readChar(con, 5L, useBytes = TRUE) : cannot open the connection Error in readChar(con, 5L, useBytes = TRUE) : cannot open the connection
%r
# Trying to load the .model file
xgb.load("/FileStore/tables/folder/xgb_model.model")
Error in xgb.Booster.handle(modelfile = modelfile) : Error in xgb.Booster.handle(modelfile = modelfile) : [23:34:59] amalgamation/../dmlc-core/src/io/local_filesys.cc:209: Check failed: allow_null: LocalFileSystem::Open "/FileStore/tables/folder/xgb_model.model": No such file or directory
Is that even possible?