I made a worksheet covering meal expenses for a set period of time (01-08-2020 until 31-08-2020.) The company will pay up to 75kr, Monday-Friday. The list covers expenses 7 days a week, If the amount is greater than 75 on Monday-Friday, I have to pay the extra expenses. (This I have figured out correctly). Saturday and Sunday I have to pay fully.
So my question is, how can I sum this and exclude Saturday and Sunday?
Attempt 1: I tried this formula (Norwegian excel. Summerhvis = SUMIF. Lørdag = Saturday): =SUMMERHVIS(B2:B32,"<>lørdag", G2:G32)
It seems to be partly correct however, I miss Sunday, how can I add Sunday to this equation?
Attempt 2: I used this formula: =SUMMERHVIS(B2:B32,B2:B6,G2:G32)
It gave the correct answer but the answer was layered in 5 rows. I then summed this in P8. Where I want the answer is in G32. So in G32 I wrote =p8.
It must be an easier way of doing this?

