I have an collection Type object
create or replace
TYPE "COLLECTION_OBJECT" AS OBJECT
(
attribute1 integer,
attribute2 date,
attribute2 integer,
) ;
Then inside my pl/sql procedure I have collection table which is created like this.
create or replace
TYPE "COLLECTION_TABLE" as table of COLLECTION_OBJECT;
I am doing Bulk collect like this.
SELECT COLLECTION_OBJECT(attribut1,attribut3,attribut3,attribute4) BULK COLLECT
INTO result_set
FROM TABLE(COLLECTION_TABLE)
I am collecting data in COLLECTION_OBJECT 3 times in pl/sql function and the above query adds data to result_set 3 time just after the data is collected in COLLECTION_OBJECT .
My Question is.
Will the data collected in COLLECTION_OBJECT will be cleared off each time it has been bulk collected into result_set or will it keep adding up till last?
I tried searching online got that when bulk collect runs it frees up the memory after it has read, but I didn't get anything related to bulk collect from Type object so I am not confident.