I have a question regarding a bootstrap grid system I am trying to achieve - and have not been successful so far.
I am trying to do the following grid system:
I have tried a code that you'll find with this JSFiddle.
<div class="container mt-5">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-12 border bg-primary" style="height: 200px">
<h3>Bloc 1</h3>
</div>
<div class="col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-12 border bg-light">
<h3>Bloc 2</h3>
</div>
<div class="col-lg-6 col-md-12 bg-danger">
<h3>Bloc 3</h3>
</div>
</div>
</div>
It works well for xs and md system. However, I have issues with the lg version, where I don't find a way to stack the bloc number 2 (grey) on top of the bloc number 3 (red). Is there a way to change the place of such a column? As indicated on the figure above, the bloc number 1 should fall to the bottom of the page.
Thanks a lot for your help!

