Huge left margin in reveal.js

Viewed 645

I am working to create some slides using reveal.js (from within R markdown if it matters). Compared to other frameworks (like ioslides or slidy) there are HUGE margins to the left of the text, as in the graphic below.

huge margin reveal.js

I've been trying to edit the css to move the text further to the left but to no avail.

Any ideas?

My css style section is:

<style type="text/css">
    .reveal p {
        text-align: left;
    }
    .reveal ul {
        display: block;
    }
    .reveal ol {
        display: block;
    }
    Reveal.initialize({ width: 1920, height: 1080, margin: 0.00,  });
</style>
1 Answers

After much investigation, I did figure out a solution (at least in Rmarkdown). Specifically, I added the width and height argument under reveal_options in my output header. The settings below look much better for a 16:9 aspect ratio display.

output: 
  revealjs::revealjs_presentation:
    reveal_options:
      width: 1280
      height: 720
Related