Hello does anyone know how i can mask a text and photo in flutter? I already have my image with text on the screen. For example: my text would be Lion and my photo of these lions are behind it. How can i make a mask like you can in photoshop?
Hello does anyone know how i can mask a text and photo in flutter? I already have my image with text on the screen. For example: my text would be Lion and my photo of these lions are behind it. How can i make a mask like you can in photoshop?
I'm not sure this answers your question. It's a simple version of text masking but instead of masking an image this MIN REPRO EXAMPLE shows masking gradient colors:
ShaderMask(
shaderCallback: (bounds) => RadialGradient(
colors: [
Colors.red,
Colors.green,
],
).createShader(bounds),
child: const Text('exclusive'),
),
Unfortunately, as of writing ShaderMask is not supported yet for web online for iOS/Android. Check out more here: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/44152
You may find these answers useful (just again they may not be supported on web yet I don't know about other solutions):