I'm trying to use Select-String in PowerShell to extract lines from a text document containing entries from a change log. I've included a sample, below.
The PS command Select-String "REAPER.*(19|20)" "d:\reaper 6.x versions.txt" successfully extracts the first line of each log entry (e.g. REAPER v.6.11 - May 24, 2020) but I also need the second line from each entry.
I've tried Select-String "REAPER.*(19|20)\n.*" "d:\reaper 6.x versions.txt" and similar but they return blanks or errors.
Stumped.
REAPER v6.11 - May 24, 2020
The Gone-Away World
Downloads:
Windows (12MB installer)
Windows x64 (13MB installer)
OS X Intel (18MB DMG)
OS X 64-bit Intel (20MB DMG)
OS X 64-bit Intel (20MB DMG, notarized for Catalina)
Linux x86_64 (11MB .tar.xz)
Linux i686 (11MB .tar.xz)
Linux armv7l (9MB .tar.xz)
Linux aarch64 (9MB .tar.xz)
Changes:
Appearance: add Theme Color Controls window for per-theme brightness/contrast/gamma/color adjustment
REAPER v6.10 - May 9, 2020
The Gone-Away World
Downloads:
Windows (12MB installer)
Windows x64 (13MB installer)
OS X Intel (18MB DMG)
OS X 64-bit Intel (20MB DMG)
OS X 64-bit Intel (20MB DMG, notarized for Catalina)
Linux x86_64 (11MB .tar.xz)
Linux i686 (11MB .tar.xz)
Linux armv7l (9MB .tar.xz)
Linux aarch64 (9MB .tar.xz)
Changes:
ARA: preserve edits when user applies timing changes to media or imports as MIDI