I'm trying to allow users to create one-off invoices after they have onboarded to the platform via an Express account.
I have a Node route set up to create and send an invoice.
I'm getting the error
StripeInvalidRequestError: No such customer: 'cus_I3Xra0juO9x2Iu'
However the customer does exist in the user's connect account.
The route is below
app.post('/api/new_invoice', async (req, res) => {
try {
const { customer, deliverables, amount, payableBy } = req.body
const product = await stripe.products.create({
name: deliverables,
})
const price = await stripe.prices.create({
unit_amount: amount,
currency: 'aud',
product: product.id,
})
const invoiceItem = await stripe.invoiceItems.create({
customer,
price: price.id,
})
const stripeInvoice = await stripe.invoices.create(
{
customer,
collection_method: 'send_invoice',
days_until_due: 30,
invoiceItem,
},
{
stripeAccount: req.user.stripeAcct,
}
)
const invoice = await new Invoice({
customer,
deliverables,
amount,
paid: false,
issueDate: Date.now(),
payableBy,
_user: req.user.id,
}).save()
res.send(invoice.data)
console.log(invoiceItem, stripeInvoice)
} catch (err) {
console.log(err)
res.status(400)
res.send({ error: err })
return
}
})
From what I understand adding a second object to stripe.invoices.create with the connect account's id then it should look into their Stripe account for the customer?
Thanks in advance
