I have the following CSS:
.tank {
position:relative;
width:12px;
height:18px;
background-color:#444;
}
.tank:before {
width: 12px;
height: 5px;
background-color:#666;
-moz-border-radius: 6px / 2.5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 6px / 2.5px;
border-radius: 6px / 2.5px;
position:absolute;
content:'';
top:-2.5px;
}
.tank:after {
width: 12px;
height: 5px;
background-color:#444;
-moz-border-radius: 6px / 2.5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 6px / 2.5px;
border-radius: 6px / 2.5px;
position:absolute;
content:'';
top:15.5px;
box-shadow:0px 0px 10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75);
z-index: -1;
}
</style>
when I add it to my map it produces the following:
when I try to increase the size via the CSS the size is adjusted backwards (it goes downward not upwards).
I tried to fix it via the position and the height but still get the same down result.
Questions:
- How can I have it adjusted upwards
- Maintain the cylinder in the same shape (the base and the
topshould be rounded). - Is it possible to have a 'dynamic adjustment' say
<div class="tank-20"></div>(means 20height) and<div class="tank-80"></div>(= 80 inheight).

