So, I have a data set for Clients. The data set mainly has 3 columns that I am concerned with; Client Name - name of the client, Event Data - when the event was held, and Event Success - was the event a success or not. From this, first I want to rank events for each client by the event date; the event with the earliest date would be the 1st event for the client and so on. Next, I want to plot the success rate of events depending on the event number i.e. the first events are usually a 50% success while the 3rd events have a success rate of 75%.
In tableau, I have tried using the RANK function in a couple of ways to no success. It only works in table visualizations which contain measures/dimensions used in the rank formula to achieve a category-wise rank. Is there some other way to achieve this?
The following is the kind of final visual I would ideally want:

Thank you!