How can I add Environment related text to Azure AD login page

Viewed 59

As shown in the image I want the text to appear at top relative to environment used:

illustration

I viewed the Company Branding option but there I only saw options for background image and logo .

As for now I don't have credentials to login. Its just R&D work given to me to determine feasibility. I am sure there would be some way, but that I am not getting it. That's why I posted this to Stack Overflow.

1 Answers

The Company branding will be reflected to the entire tenant level(reflected on all application).

You can't differentiate by the environment as it will be show for all application while sign-in.

Using company branding you and set

  • The large illustration and/or its background color

  • The banner logo

  • You can also add text to this area.

Please go through the document for more understanding

Related