Mailgun: Emails accepted but not delivered for addresses with the same domain

Viewed 1255

I have a problem with sending emails with mailgun. Email addresses with the same domain as my mailgun domain do not receive emails (other addresses with other domains do).

If my Mailgun domain is domain.com, I cannot send to test@domain.com for example

In the logs on mailgun, it is indicated that the email is accepted (but it is never delivered).

here is my code but i think it is a mailgun configuration issue.

const mg = mailgun({ apiKey: process.env.MAILGUN_API_KEY, domain: process.env.MAILGUN_DOMAIN, host: process.env.MAILGUN_HOST })

const data = ...

mg.messages().send(data, function (error, body) {
    if(error) {
        console.log(error)
        const err = new Error('Error sending email')
        err.code = 500
        throw err
    }
})

I dont have any error for this query and I think I configured the DNS records correctly.

MX :

Hostname | priority | currentValue

domaine.com | 10 | mxa.eu.mailgun.org

domaine.com | 10 | mxb.eu.mailgun.org

TXT records are also configured

thank you for your help

1 Answers

resolved

In my case, I just had to use a subdomain in mailgun. Instead of domain.com, I used subdomain.domain.com

Related