First I have to apologize because English is not my native language and also because I'm just starting in developing. Sorry for all of that.
My question is that when I deploy my app script as a web app the page does not work; but when I used the "Test web app for your latest code" it does work. I don't understand why in the first case (the url finishes with a \exec) appears an error and in the second works nice (the url finishes with a \dev).
The Google Drive error is : The file cannot be opened at this time. Please check the address and try again.
I'm so confused because the web app was working nice, and suddenly it started to show that error, but I did not change anything in the code.
I don´t know if it is related with permissions. I've tried to create new versions but it does not solve it.
Any idea how can I solved it?