I have an Android application that uses drag and drop operations. I haven't used drag and drop often, so I am just starting to learn how they work and what the implications might be.
In my app, whenever I drop the component over the target, the target sort of "flashes", meaning it disappears for a brief moment and than reappears again.
Here a link to the video with the app in its current stage.
I suppose this is due to the animation of the form. If so, how can I disable it, or stop the target from flashing?
Below is my code. It is still rudimentary, since I just started to work on the project.
public void testDrag () {
Container containerDropTarget = new Container();
Container container = new Container(new GridLayout(5,1));
Label label = new Label("test test test test test test");
Button buttonTwo = new Button("Test");
buttonTwo.addDragOverListener(l-> {
containerDropTarget.setUIID("DialogTest");
});
containerDropTarget.setUIID("LetterHolder");
buttonTwo.setDraggable(true);
containerDropTarget.setDropTarget(true);
container.add(label).add(containerDropTarget);
form.add(container).add(buttonTwo);
form.show();
}