I am trying to set up a code pipeline in the Bahrain region in aws console.
But the code pipeline is not available in that region. So I tried to follow this doc which briefly states that we can have a pipeline in other region and have only the cod deploy part in the region where my EC2 machines are present.
So I tried and created a code deploy application in Bahrain region and have my code pipeline in us-east-1.
My code pipeline has 2 stages :
1. repo(github)
2. Code build.
When I try to add the 3rd step of code deploy, I am not able to find the region in the drop-down.
As you can see the drop-down doesn't have the Bahrain region(i checked all the options in the drop-down).
could you please help in finding a way to set up CodePipeline to have my deployment on Bahrain?
