I approved a pull request of a random repository I do not have write access too. How can I remove or delete that approval?
I approved a pull request of a random repository I do not have write access too. How can I remove or delete that approval?
you can "Dismiss review" in the bottom section of PR
Dismiss review(not present in the timeline - little bit confusing)
then it looks like (in the timeline)
For quick resolution,I suggest to Dismiss the review by stating the reason.
Note: It will be recorded in the history of events of the PR that you had approved & dismissed earlier.
You might need to contact the repository owner.
From "Is there a way to make Github un-approve a pull request if a new commit is pushed to the branch?", there is an option that would dismiss stale pull request approval when new commits are pushed.
But that is for the owner to activate.
Another option (still for the owner of the repository)