Audio track from remote mediastream is not playing in <video> tag

Viewed 672

I'm working with webRTC on a project. Everything is connecting and working the first go-round. Both parties receive video/audio appropriately. The audio and video are being recorded on one side of the connection.

I am allowing video and audio muting, as well as screen-share, by calling replaceTrack() on the appropriate peer connection senders.

Peer A (who is recording audio and video from their local stream and remote stream) switches audio or video inputs. The change works perfectly and shows on both Peers.

Peer B terminates the connection.

Peer A then goes into listening mode, waiting for Peer B to come back.

Peer B initiates connection and the connection is made. Peer A can see, hear and record Peer B. Peer B can see Peer A, but not hear them. If Peer A changes an audio source, then Peer B can hear again just fine.

Here's what I cannot figure out: In the lull where Peer B can see but not hear Peer A, the video element for Peer B shows that its source is a mediastream with a live, unmuted, enabled audio track, and alive, unmuted, enabled video track. Here is the log of the audio track:

enter image description here

Any ideas or thoughts on why the Audio - represented by the log above - would not be playing. Keep in mind, the video is playing just fine at this point. I've already had user gesture here, so that shouldn't come into play.

0 Answers
Related