Authorize.net newly generated key not working in woo commerce authorize.net payment gateway

Viewed 380

Authorize.net newly generated key not working in woo commerce authorize.net payment gateway.

I have one old key of authorize.net. It works fine, I tested several times.

But when I generated new transaction key and signature key from authorize.net account and put it on WooCommerce authorize.net setting. Then placed order with authorize.net with card number , expiry date and cvp. It showed following error:

"Code: E00003, Message: The element 'getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest' in
 namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd' has invalid child
 element 'customerPaymentProfileId' in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.
 List of possible elements expected: 'clientId, refId, customerProfileId'
 in namespace 'AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd'.
 An error occurred, please try again or try an alternate form of payment.
1 Answers

An issue with your credentials would have triggered E00007, the error you are getting suggest possibly customerProfileId is not being set, you may want to check the submitted raw request, and review Authorize.Net API reference for getCustomerPaymentProfileRequest.

Related